MIG, Flux Cored
widely used on the high efficiency semi-automatic welding of various materials such as aluminum and its alloy, carbon steel, stainless steel, copper alloy, etc.
● Unique circuitry allows an extremely wide-ranged input voltage of 1Ph/ AC187～253V or 3Ph/ AC320～460V.
● Rugged construction combines with the unique designed rectifier to deliver extreme durability in rough environments, and significantly reducing noise during operating.
● Excellent weld properties: unique circuitry delivers a better weld, reduces spatter and fumes,makes it perfectly suits all position welding. The spot MAG process provides high welding speed, good-looking appearance and free of burn-penetration, makes it especially suitable for the furniture industry.
● The compact cylinder holder makes it very convenient for movable position jobs.
● Adaptive features of continuous welding, spot welding, automatic spot welding, crater helps to meet the different welding requirements easily.
● Great advantages of high welding speed, less defect and deformation, less after-treatments, lower running costs, etc.
Dimensions L x W x H(mm): 700x340x700
Picture 1 of
Output: CV DC Input: 1Phase 50/60Hz
|Input Power Voltage/Phase/Hertz||220V 1-Ph, 50/60Hz|
|Rated Input Current||23A|
|Rated Output Current/Voltage/Duty Cycle||200A/24V/30%|
|Output Current Range||40-200A|