MIG, Flux Cored
widely used on the high efficiency semi-automatic welding of various materials such as aluminum and its alloy, carbon steel, stainless steel, copper alloy, etc.
● Unique circuitry allows an extremely wide-ranged input voltage of 3Ph/ AC320～460V.
● Rugged construction combines with the unique designed rectifier to deliver extreme durability in rough environments, and significantly reducing noise during operating.
● Excellent weld properties: unique circuitry delivers a better weld, reduces spatter and fumes, makes it perfectly suits all position welding. Its welding result is better than thyristor control MIG (MAG) welders in the process of flux cored or MAG.
● Adaptive 2T/4T and crater features make it completely meets the requirement of high current welding on thick sheet metal. Powerful power capacity and its separate wire feeder make it especially suitable for long workpiece and long distance jobs.
● Great advantages of high welding speed, less defect and deformation, less after-treatments, lower running costs, etc.
Dimensions L x W x H(mm): 685x320x620
Picture 1 of
Output: CV DC Input: 3Phase 50/60Hz
|Input Power Voltage/Phase/Hertz||380V±15%, 3-Ph, 50/60Hz|
|Rated Input Current||15A|
|Output Current Range||40-250A|