MIG, Flux Cored, Stick
Widely used on the high efficiency semi-automatic welding of various materials such as mild steel, stainless steel, aluminum and its alloy, copper alloy, etc.
● High frequency 100KHz inverter technology provides lightweight, small volume and energy saving, significantly reduces customer's running costs.
● Excellent welding properties: welding current and welding voltage can be continuously adjustable, delivers a high quality weld, reduces spatter and fumes. This provides the advantage of high welding speed, less after-treatment on the workpiece, less deformation, lower running costs, etc.
● The effective protection circuitries against various damaged risks such as overload of voltage, overload of current, voltage shortage, overheat delivers high reliability during operating.
● The advantage of lightweight and small volume makes it very suitable for the movable position jobs.
● Stick (MMA) process is also available.
Weight: 30 Kg
Dimensions H×W×D(mm): 760×275×670
Picture 1 of
Output: CC CV DC Input: 1Phase 50/60Hz
|Input Power Voltage/Phase/Hertz||220V±15%, 1-ph, 50/60Hz|
|Rated Input Current||26A|
|Rated Output Current/Voltage/Duty Cycle||200A/24V/60%|
|Output Current Range||45-200A|