Widely used on the various types materials such as mild steel, carbon steel, alloy steel, copper and its alloy, etc.
● High frequency 20KHz inverter technology provides lightweight, small volume and energy saving, significantly reduces customer's running costs.
● Worldwide cutting-edged IGBT and fast recovery diode module combines with upgraded circuitry to provide longevity and reliability.
● The effective protection circuitries against various damaged risks such as lack of phase, overload of voltage, overload of current, voltage shortage, overheat delivers high reliability during operating.
● Excellent weld properties: PWM and PLC control technology allows an optimal constant output current. Advantaged dynamic characteristics and constant current characteristics deliver superior arc stability and a better weld. The adaptive arc length and arc force, combines with hot start function, significantly increase the arc starting capability for difficult electrodes, makes it very suitable for all position welding.
● Lift arc TIG and Gouging processes are also available.
● The automatic voltage compensation feature allows a long welding cable extension up to 100 meters. Remote control and current preset capability as well as the anti electric shock feature provides the operators with added convenience and safety.
● Suitable for all kinds of electrodes, such as acid electrodes, basic electrodes, heat-resistant steel electrodes, stainless steel electrodes, casting iron electrodes, cellulosic electrodes, etc. Air carbon arc gauging process with different sizes of carbons is also available.
Dimensions L x W x H(mm): 520x305x580
Picture 1 of
Output: CC DC Input: 3Phase 50/60Hz
|Input Power Voltage/Phase/Hertz||380V±15%, 3-Ph, 50/60Hz|
|Rated Input Current||24.7A|
|Rated Output Current/Voltage/Duty Cycle||400A/36V/60%|
|Output Current Range||10-400A|