Stick , TIG Lift
Widely used on a variety of materials such as mild steel, carbon steel, alloy steel in the industries of structural steel, light industrial fabrication, repair and maintenance, etc.
● High frequency 100KHz inverter technology provides lightweight, small volume and energy saving, significantly reduces customer's running costs.
● PWM control technology and advanced circuitry allows a wide-ranged voltage input of ±15%, delivers optimal constant output current and superior dynamic characteristics, reduces spatter and fumes, ensures easier arc starting and a better weld.
● Adaptive Arc Force improves arc stability, prevents electrode from sticking, makes it suitable for all position welding.
● The effective protection circuitries against various damaged risks such as overload of voltage, overload of current, voltage shortage, overheat delivers high reliability during operating.
● The advantage of lightweight and small volume makes it very suitable for the movable position jobs.
Weight: 18 Kg
Dimensions L x W x H(mm): 480×200×380
Picture 1 of
Output: CC DC Input: 1Phase 50/60Hz
|Input Power Voltage/Phase/Hertz||220V±15%, 1-Ph, 50/60 Hz|
|Rated Input Current||40A|
|Rated Output Current/Voltage/Duty Cycle||250A/30V/60%|
|Output Current Range||20-250A|