Widely used on the precise welding of various materials such as alloy steel, stainless steel, copper alloy, titanium alloy, etc. Also applied to the arc brazing process.
● High frequency 20KHz inverter technology provides lightweight, small volume and energy saving, significantly reduces customer's running costs.
● Worldwide cutting-edged IGBT and fast recovery diode module combines with upgraded circuitry to provide longevity and reliability.
● The effective protection circuitries against various damaged risks such as lack of phase, overload of voltage, overload of current, voltage shortage, overheat delivers high reliability during operating.
● Superior arc starting capability combined with the current up slope and down slope features delivers easy and stable arc starting under very low amperage, makes it perfectly suitable for thin material and automation welding.
● Excellent weld properties: PWM control technology allows an optimal constant output current. Advantaged dynamic characteristics and constant current characteristics deliver superior arc stability, equal penetration and a better weld.
● The automatic voltage compensation feature allows a long welding cable extension up to 100 meters. Remote control and current preset capability provides the operators with added convenience.
● Stick (MMA) process is also available.
Weight: 40 Kg
Dimensions L x W x H(mm): 530x305x580
Picture 1 of
Output: CC DC Input: 3Phase 50/60Hz
|Input Power Voltage/Phase/Hertz||380V±15%, 3-Ph, 50/60Hz|
|Rated Input Current||19.5A|
|Rated Output Current/Voltage/Duty Cycle||TIG:400A/26V/60%MMA:320A/33V/60%|
|Output Current Range||10-400A|