Widely used on the precise welding of various materials such as stainless steel, carbon steel, copper and other nonferrous metals.
● High frequency 100KHz inverter technology provides lightweight, small volume and energy saving, significantly reduces customer's running costs.
● Superior HF arc starting makes it easy to operate.
● PWM control technology and advanced circuitry allows a wide-ranged voltage input of ±15%, delivers optimal constant output current and superior dynamic characteristics, reduces spatter and fumes, ensures better arc stability, equal penetration and a good weld.
● The effective protection circuitries against various damaged risks such as overload of voltage, overload of current, voltage shortage, overheat delivers high reliability during operating.
● The advantage of lightweight and small volume makes it very suitable for the movable position jobs.
Dimensions L x W x H(mm): 480x200x380
Output: CC DC Input: 3Phase 50/60Hz
|Input Power Voltage/Phase/Hertz||380V±15%, 3-Ph, 50/60Hz|
|Rated Input Current||11.8A(TIG) 17.2A(MMA)|
|Rated Output Current/Voltage/Duty Cycle||300A/22V(TIG) 32V(MMA)/60%|
|Output Current Range||20-300A|