AC/DC TIG, Pulsed TIG, Stick
Widely used on the extremely precise welding of various materials such as aluminum and its alloy, magnesium and its alloy, stainless steel, alloy steel, mild steel, copper alloy, titanium alloy which allows little weld deformation and defect. Usually applied to the industries of aerospace, automobile, aluminum furniture and aluminum appliances, etc.
● High frequency 20KHz inverter technology provides lightweight, small volume and energy saving, significantly reduces customer's running costs.
● Worldwide advanced IGBT and fast recovery diode module combines with upgraded circuitry to provide longevity and reliability.
● The effective protection circuitries against various damaged risks such as lack of phase, overload of voltage, overload of current, voltage shortage, overheat delivers high reliability during operating.
● Advanced HF arc starting circuitry provides stable repeat arc starting capability during the intermittent welding, increase the welding speed, ensures a smoother and brighter weld.
● Excellent weld properties: PWM control technology combined with advantaged dynamic characteristics and constant current characteristics deliver superior arc stability, equal penetration and a better weld. Adaptive 0.5Hz～500Hz pulsed TIG process provides a straight, smooth, bright weld with less defect and deformation. Mixed AC/DC TIG process perfectly meets the high speed welding requirement of all kinds of non-ferrous alloys.
● As a versatile, multi-purpose, multi-processes welder, this has the adaptive features of crater, repeat, pulsed TIG, spot TIG, AC TIG, DC TIG, mixed AC/DC TIG, etc. to meet the requirements of all kinds of TIG processes.
● Stick (MMA) process is also available.
Dimensions L x W x H(mm): 530x305x580
Picture 1 of
Output: CC AC/DC Input: 3Phase 50/60Hz
|Input Power Voltage/Phase/Hertz||220V±15%, 1-Ph, 50/60Hz|
|Rated Input Current||32A|
|Rated Output Current/Voltage/Duty Cycle||TIG: 200A/18V/60%MMA:200A/28V/60%|
|Output Current Range||DC:10-200A AC:10-200A|