Widely used on the extremely precise welding of various materials such as aluminum and its alloy, magnesium and its alloy, stainless steel, alloy steel, carbon steel, etc.
● High frequency 100KHz inverter technology provides lightweight, small volume and energy saving, significantly reduces customer's running costs.
● Superior HF arc starting makes it easy to operate.
● PWM control technology combined with current up/down slope and gas pre/post flow features delivers optimal constant current output and superior dynamic characteristics, reduces spatter and fumes, ensures equal penetration and a better weld.
● Advanced squarewave arc delivers perfect welding performance on aluminum and magnesium.
● The effective protection circuitries against various damaged risks such as overload of voltage, overload of current, voltage shortage, overheat delivers high reliability during operating.
● The advantage of lightweight and small volume makes it very suitable for the movable position jobs.
Weight: 20 Kg
Dimensions L x W x W(mm): 500x260x520
Picture 1 of
Output: CC AC/DC Input: 1Phase 50/60Hz
|Input Power Voltage/Phase/Hertz||220V±15%, 1-ph, 50/60Hz|
|Rated Input Current||19.3A|
|Rated Output Current/Voltage/Duty Cycle||200A/18V/60%|
|Output Current Range||10-200A|