● The transformer secondary rectifier delivers a stable DC output. Comparing with an AC output welder, its power factor can greatly increase up to 0.8-0.9 at the same output current, but its apparent power is only 1/3-1/5. As a result, it has the advantages of energy-saving and much smaller impact to the industrial power grid.
● Advantaged DC heating reduces the heat loss and spattters during operating. The skin effect occurs when DC current flows in the magnetic metal, which provides better welding point appearance and stronger penetration, ensuring superior welding quality even on multi layers steel sheets.
● Direct prssing mechanism provides high welding speed. The guiding part uses special materials with least friction, and the electormagnetic valve directly connects the air cylinder, delivers quick response and high welding speed.
● Massive and rigid construction can significantly withstand shocks and vibrations, prevents the electrode from the sliding, and ensures a stable welding process.
● Wide applications: In addition to weldable on low carbon steel, galvanized steel sheet,stainless steel, heat-resistant alloy, copper, aluminum and its alloy, it also suits the welding of rare metals such as molybdenum, zirconium and titanium, etc.as well as multi-layers steel sheets.
Net Weight: 380 Kg
Dimensions L x W x H(mm): 1670×400×1000
Picture 1 of
|Input Power Voltage/Phase/Hertz||380V±15%，1-Ph,50/60Hz|
|Max Short Circuit Current||18000A|
|Electrode Max Pressure||6000N|
|Extension Arm Dimension||500×240mm|
|Platform For Projection welding||120×130mm|
|Welding capability||Low Carbon steel||2.5+2.5mm|