MIG, Flux Cored, Stick
Widely used on the high efficiency semi-automatic welding of various materials such as aluminum and its alloy, stainless steel, mild steel and copper alloy in the industries of automobile, shipbuilding, strctural steel, motorcycle, furniture, hardware, etc.
- High frequency 20KHz inverter technology provides lightweight, small volume and energy saving, significantly reduces customer’s running costs.
- Worldwide cutting-edged IGBT and fast recovery diode module combines with upgraded circuitry to provide longevity and reliability.
- The effective protection circuitries against various damaged risks such as lack of phase, overload of voltage, overload of current, voltage shortage, overheat delivers high reliability during operating.
- Advanced dynamic negative feedback control circuitry delivers optimal metal transfer feature and less spatter and fumes, ensures a better weld, and makes this especially suitable for flux-cored process.
- High OCV and slow feeding program combines with wire tip sharpening feature to ensure one-time successful arc starting.
- Preset function of welding voltage and welding current enables it to be user-friendly.
- Suitable for various wires: Φ0.8～1.6mm solid and flux-cored mild steel, stainless steel, aluminum alloy wires. Stick (MMA) process is also available.
Dimensions L x W x H(mm): 580x340x600
Picture 1 of
Output CC CV DC Input 3Phase, 50/60Hz
|Input PowerVoltage/Phase/Herts||380V±15%, 3-Ph, 50/60Hz|
|Rated Input Current||31.7A|
|Rated Output:Current/Votage/Duty Cycle||500A/39.5V/60%|
|Output Current Range||100-500A|