MIG, Flux Cored, Stick
Widely used on the high efficiency semi-automatic welding of various materials such as aluminum and its alloy, stainless steel, mild steel and copper alloy, etc.
- High frequency inverter technology provides lightweight, small volume and energy saving, significantly reduces customer’s running costs.
- Worldwide cutting-edged IGBT and fast recovery diode module combines with upgraded circuitry to provide longevity and reliability.
- The effective protection circuitries against various damaged risks such as lack of phase, overload of voltage, overload of current, voltage shortage, overheat delivers high reliability during operating.
- Advanced circuitry and high OCV deliver less spatter and fumes, ensures a better weld and one-time successful arc starting.
- Preset function of welding voltage and welding current enables it to be user-friendly.
- Stick (MMA) process is also available.
Dimensions L x W x H(mm): 530x270x550
Picture 1 of
Output CC CV DC Input 3Phase, 50/60Hz
|Input PowerVoltage/Phase/Hertz||380V±15%, 3-Ph, 50/60Hz|
|Rated Input Current||12.4A|
|Rated OutputCurrent/Voltage/Duty Cycle||250V/26.5V/60%|
|Output Current Range||80-250A|