Widely used on the precise welding of various materials such as stainless steel, carbon steel, copper and other nonferrous metals.
● High frequency 100KHz inverter technology provides lightweight, small volume and energy saving, significantly reduces customer's running costs.
● Superior HF arc starting makes it easy to operate.
● PWM control technology and advanced circuitry allows a wide-ranged voltage input of ±15%, delivers optimal constant output current and superior dynamic characteristics, reduces spatter and fumes, ensures better arc stability, equal penetration and a good weld.
● The effective protection circuitries against various damaged risks such as overload of voltage, overload of current, voltage shortage, overheat delivers high reliability during operating.
● The advantage of lightweight and small volume makes it very suitable for the movable position jobs.
Weight: 9 Kg
Dimensions L x W x H(mm): 390x150x300
Output CC DC Input 1Phase, 50/60Hz
|Input PowerVoltage/Phase/Hertz||220V±15%, 1-Ph50/60Hz|
|Rated Input Current||14A|
|Rated OutputCurrent/Voltage/Duty Cycle||160A/16.4V/60%|
|Output Current Range||10-160A|