TIG, Pulsed TIG, Stick
Widely used on the extremely precise welding of various materials such as alloy steel, copper alloy, titanium alloy which allows little weld deformation and defect. Usually applied to the industries of bicycle and its parts, pipe fabrication, stainless steel products, etc.
● High frequency 20KHz inverter technology provides lightweight, small volume and energy saving, significantly reduces customer's running costs.
● Worldwide advanced IGBT and fast recovery diode module combines with upgraded circuitry to provide longevity and reliability.
● The effective protection circuitries against various damaged risks such as lack of phase, overload of voltage, overload of current, voltage shortage, overheat delivers high reliability during operating.
● Excellent weld properties: PWM control technology combined with advantaged dynamic characteristics and constant current characteristics deliver superior arc stability, equal penetration and a better weld. Adaptive 0.5Hz～500Hz pulsed TIG and spot TIG, etc. to meet the requirements of all kinds of DC TIG processes.
● Stick (MMA) process is also available.
Weight: 40 Kg
Dimensions L x W x H(mm): 510x270x550
Picture 1 of
Output CC DC Input 3Phase, 50/60Hz
|Input PowerVoltage/Phase/Hertz||380V±15%, 3-Ph,50/60Hz|
|Rated Input Current||11.3A|
|Rated OutputCurrent/Voltage/Duty Cycle||TIG:300A/22V/60%MMA:230A/29V/60%|
|Output Current Range||10-300A|